Distraction-Free Creates More Time for Doctors
Patented Distraction-Free Communications
- Control your time and control your practice.
- Eliminate ‘Attention Fragmentation’ – the valuable time it takes to return to the goal-oriented task you were working on when someonesaid,“I just need a minute!”
- You set the times you are willing to receive non-urgent messages and set up priority filters when you are busy.
- Sender can see the receiving doctor’s preferences and agree to delay the message time based on message importance.
- Doctor gets less frequent alerts and distraction is minimized
- Never get interrupted by an unnecessary message again. Yet, always be able to pull any message from the queue when necessary.
- Take back your time and focus on a patient-centric practice with efficient billing throughput.
Completely Secure. Completely Safe.
Completely HIPAA Compliant
- All PHI is kept encrypted in HIPAA and HTECH compliant servers.
- No data is stored on your phone.
- Text messaging is not secure and can place the clinician or hospital at risk for fines related to non-compliance with HIPAA regulations
HIPAA Audited Servers
HTECH Audited Servers
Service Organizational Control
Easy to Use Universal App
One App to Control
The basic version of ListenMD is a simple messaging app that allows a doctor to search for and connect with any other doctor across organizations and Electronic Health Record systems. Since your cell phone number is NOT shared and distraction settings can be set to “minimal”, you can allow doctors from outside your network to connect without the risk of unwanted distractions or compromising your confidential phone number. Office doctors, hospital doctors, primary doctors, specialists can all use app.
Coordinate Patient Care
Collaborate Easily With Other Doctors
- Messages are 1-1 but all physicians in the team can see the message to maintain continuity during handoffs.
- Shared clipboard with notes, tasks, and reminder alarms allows doctors and PA’s to work together
- Separate office staff app for internal communication and clipboards shared with office staff
- Rich teleconferencing builtin. Confer with your peers instantly and in compliance.
- Break down barriers across systems – ListenMD’s patented engine bridges all popular EHR, EMR and medical Texting platforms opening up new worlds of providing thorough, collaborative care.
Easy-to-Use to Integrate Into Busy Schedules
Telemedicine with Ease
- REDUCE COVID-19 spread
- Consents are recorded as doctors add, connect, accept, or match to patients
- Provide your patients with HIPAA compliant Telemedicine (better than patients talking to new doctors)
- After this epidemic Telemedicine is here to stay.
- Inter-professional internet consultation between providers can be done.
- Instantly create a billable note to fax or to save for electronic health record.
Organize All Patient Communications
Patient-Centric Features that Protect Doctor’s Time
- All messages related to a patient are organized as internal messaging within the practice and external messaging with the patient’s authorized caregivers. This gives you instant access to correspondence with the patient and between you and your peers all in one view.
- Keep notes, alarms, reminders, photos, videos, voice memos on each patient and send them to other doctors easily
- Call patients with masked caller ID to reflect your practice phone number
- Upload all your patient names and phone numbers in bulk
- If desired, invite patients to load the patient app to give appointments, text with patients and do telemedicine free from portals and passwords. Fast, safe and secure
- Stop the digging and hunting for messages between other practitioners about a single patient
Reduce the Spread of COVID-19
The COVID-19 Crisis has placed unprecedented strains on the medical system. Practices have had to change how they interact with patients. Patients have delayed visits to their doctors. Timely, quality care, patient-centric care was compromised.
In the face of these challenges, ListenMD is the right solution at the right time. From multi-practice remote collaboration tools to full-featured telemedicine, we deliver the tools doctors and patients need now to deliver excellent care efficiently and safely and quickly. Download ListenMD today and put your practice back on track.
The perfect solution for busy doctors & Medical Teams
ListenMD can do all of This!
Created by a Doctor for DoctorsListenMD was developed by Dr. Sandeep Jain to solve communication issues that doctors face every single day. Learn More
Priority MessagingSender chooses priority bases on recipient’s schedule who always gets message at the right time Learn More
Manage Message LifespanMessages and clipboard records automatically delete after a set time customized by the user. ListenMD is a communication and efficiency too, not an EHR. Learn More
Patient Information CardsA patient card is automatically created by uploading an excel list from the billing database and allows doctor to have every patient in his pocket. Learn More
Clipboard for Notes, Tasks,& RemindersEvery patient card allows for notes, pdf’s photos, videos, voice memos to be kept and automatically shared with all team members – ‘The perfect Handoff’ Learn More
Share messages photos, videos and pdf’sCommunicate using multimedia within and outside practices in a HIPAA compliant manner Learn More
Communicate with Patients,Doctors & FamiliesPatients can only send alerts if and when you allow. But you can text, phone and video chat at your convenience. Learn More
Message ArchivingCasual messages among doctors are deleted based on user preferences but communication with patients is saved and can be archived. Learn More
Delayed MessagingDoctor can set custom delays when busy in surgery or in clinic and senders can know when their message will be read Learn More
Mask Caller ID on Phone CallsCall patient from your cell phone and your office caller ID will show Learn More
Secure AttachmentsSend PDF’s, voice memos, photos videos securely. Avoid email and text. Learn More
Set AppointmentsSet office or video appointments and synchronize with electronic health record later. Upload appointment file from EHR to ListenMD so patients who have the app get timely reminders. Learn More